Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Booting out the Children of My Mind

The Kamanthian Chronicles: Catalystica, published by The Cross and the Cosmos, is available  atSmashwords (released there in Feb) and its several outlets. There were formatting glitches, so although it released on CreateSpace and Amazon this month, it had to be pulled for repairs.   Once fixed, there will be a re-release.

Under Every Moon is available on Smashwords.  I saw it listed at Barnes & Noble  in the Nook store – cool!  I shouldn't have been surprised—SW does distribute there for Nook books. Although this e-version was self-published, an indie publisher has already expressed interest in producing a print version, possibly an illustrated one.
 
A reprint of "Ley of the Minstrel" and its sequel "Spider Dance" is also available on Smashword.  The anthology they were in has become available on Amazon. The Cross and the Cosmos Anthology Year 1, published by  Marcher Lord Press, contains all the first year's  Cross & Cosmos ezine stories plus sequels/additional stories by the authors (four stories by me). There are links to both MLP and Amazon where the anthology print edition can be ordered, and I'm hoping that by releasing Ley and Spider alone, there'll be renewed interest in the print anthology.

The Book of Sylvari, coming from Port Yonder Press, contains stories by me. It's release is still in to be announced status.

Other stories are making the rounds through submissions.  And more are in work. As nice as it is to see those finished stories available, the call of writing more stories is too insistent to ignore.  Regarding the children of my mind, I'm probably a bad mom. I can't  spend a lot of time cooing over them.  When I finish with one, I make sure it's dressed, shoes shined, and teeth brushed, then I boot it out into the wider world.  I nit-pick at it when it comes home, then boot it out again so I can spend time with the next mind-child(ren). Because...  

Because the  story volcano between my ears is  still erupting.  Publication hasn't cooled it in the least.
For a writer, that's as it should be.

To find any of the books released thus far, the links are as follows:
The Cross and the Cosmos Anthology  is at either http://www.amazon.com/Cross-Cosmos-Anthology-Year/dp/1935929712
or

No comments:

Post a Comment